Friday, November 10, 2006

"Let Me Know"


As I was sipping on my delicious, dark roast coffee, in hopes of waking up, a headline on this mornings Today Show came up. It said, "The Mystery of Faith: Celebrating Religious Tradition." I quickly turned up the television, as Matt began to share of the different faiths found in Jerusalem. He was there on assignment. They showed the very road that historical tradition believes Jesus walked on to the cross. I became so fascinated in the footage. Matt spoke to Meredith who was broadcasting at the network in New York. As they were beginning to take a commercial break, Matt said, "Is there a heaven? And if so how can we get there?" Meredith replied back, "Matt, I don't know, but if you know, let me know." I sat there and just began to ponder on Meredith's reply: "I don't know, but if you know, let me know." It's amazing how scared we get when we think about sharing truth with other people...but people just want to know...they may not know exactly what they are searching for, unless we share with them about the TRUTH! I don't know about you, but this really makes me desire to be more intentional in sharing verbally with other people about Jesus Christ and if they believe in Him with all their heart and ask Jesus to come into their life and change them, that they can know the True Living God and have an eternal home in heaven. Heaven does exist and Jesus came to die so we may have the opportunity to know Him on earth and in heaven.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Monica! I wish I could have watched that. Let me know next time you come across something like that. I hope you are having a blessed day! I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving!!!
Love you Girl!!
Jill

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home